Support for platforms and systems on UNIX and WINDOWS in the event of failures and incidents with analysis, maintenance and recovery procedures.
Monitoring and supervision of infrastructure and customer platforms with DCOS, CHECK_MK and NAGIOS systems.
Analysis and detection of anomalies
- Constant review of mission critical platforms to prevent failures and collapses.Constant review of mission critical platforms to prevent failures and collapses.
- Detection of errors in some transactions or slowness in their processes.
Custom, automatic and onDemand reports development.
- Obtaining specific, statistical and other data from platforms and services
Maintenance of platforms and services for operational continuity
- Servers, containers, databases (DBO) Mysql or MariaDB, ORACLE, POSTGRESQL, Mongo DB).
Physical Support On Site
- Active support at the client’s computer facilities in further concerns taken.Active support at the client’s computer facilities in further concerns taken.
- Routine preventive check-ups of computer equipment and facilities.
Support Process Flow
- Client presents incident, problem, doubt or requirement.Client presents incident, problem, doubt or requirement.
- Client makes contact through their request to the support area.
- The formal entry of the client’s request is carried out on ticket platforms.
- It is prioritized based on what is indicated by the client and SLA times, the analysis and solution to what is required
- The problem or requirement presented by the client is solved.
- The client is informed about the checked and solved requirement, then feedback is provided to close the request.
Supported and used technologies
Rodrigo de Triana 4298, Santiago, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
+56 (2) 2321 3095