Professional RF design,building and testing for wireless communication devices and projects, specialized in licensed-spectrum communication technologies (3GPP-ETSI).
- RAN Engineering for LTE-A/NR.
- Defense Telecommunication Systems
- 3GPP Bands – mmWave and M2M (NB-IoT/Cat-M)
- Device Homologation procedure and testing
- Anechoic Chamber-Testbed
UE (User Equipment) Test bench
- Phy SDR: 16 RH – FDD /TDD MIMO 4×4 LTE+ REL14
- Multi-Band Open range from 600 MHz to 6 GHz
- CA/CC up to 7 Carriers / FDD/TDD FR1 < 6 GHz
- LTE/LTE+/LTE-M/NB-IoT/NR – BW from 5 up to 100 MHz
UE/eNB Homologation and Integration
Equipment Homologation Services – Process , Testing and Reports to enable use and commercialization of the UE within a Country-Specific requirement.
- CMAS/SAE/CBS Public Warning System Testing
- VoLTE – IMS cross-compatibility checking
- SRVCC – CSFB
RF Environment Simulation
- Additional RF contaminants (presence of other signals, carriers, mechanical/electrical tainting, etc.)
- Laboratory-created RF conditions – reduce expensive in-the-field trial-n-error
- RF Condition simulation – Different Noise patters
Rodrigo de Triana 4298, Santiago, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
+56 (2) 2321 3095